As we all know, the official WhatsApp has limited font style and color. This can make your chat entertaining, but blue WhatsApp has more font styles and colors to entertain and make your chat more beautiful with your partner.
In this article, we tell all the information about the font style and color and how you can use this feature of blue WhatsApp.
Blue WhatsApp font style changing
Here are some steps to change the font by using the apk app
- Open the blue WhatsApp on your phone.
- Open apk setting by clicking the “Plusmods” button.
- After opening the apk setting, click on the button “Universal”.
- Now click on the “Styles” button to change.
- Now, you open the font style option for changing the font style.
How to change font style in Blue WhatsApp
Whatsapp has four basic 4 font styles: italic bold, strikethrough and monospace. In simple WhatsApp, you can use only these four font styles.
Now, we tell you how to change the font.
- Open your chat board where you want to change the font style.
- Write the text that you want to send your partner.
- Select the text you want to send your partner and click on the three dots.
- After that, you will see the four font styles in your WhatsApp.
This will make the font more attractive than the normal font. It will be a sign of some special things.
This will make your font in a special italic style and, in its sense, will differ from the normal style of font.
With this font style, there will be a line in the front of the chat or sentence. This can be used for the denying of something.
By using a monospace, you will see more horizontal and vertical space within the word than the normal font.
Change the font style manually
Here, we tell you about the font style change and how to change it manually.
Use the bold text on Blue WhatsApp
If you want to make your text bold, add the simple ( asterisk symbol) before and after it. For example: “This is Bold text.” If you have changed this setting at once, blue WhatsApp will automatically change your text into bold.
Use italic font style on Blue WhatsApp
if you want to change your font into italics, add the _ (Underscore) symbol before and after. For example: _This is italic text_. Blue WhatsApp will automatically change your text into italic style if you have done it simultaneously.
Use strikethrough font style on Blue WhatsApp
if you want to change your font into the strikethrough style, add the ~ symbol before and after. For example: ~
This is strikethrough text~. this will add a horizontal line through the middle of the text to make your text into the strikethrough. If you have added this setting, blue WhatsApp will automatically change your text into the strikethrough style.
Use monospace font style on Blue WhatsApp
if someone wants to change the text into the monospace style, add “`This is the monospace text.”` once you do this, blue WhatsApp automatically changes the text into monospace.
Generate a more stylish and updated font style on blue WhatsApp
Suppose someone wants to change the font style into a more updated and stylish one. Then, that person has two options for the font change: first, use the font generator tools or a third-party font generator app. Below, we have discussed both methods and their use.
Use a third-party font generator app
There are many third-party apps of the chat font styles. One of the most popular apps in this category is “Chat Styles,” which has over 5M+ downloads. You can download this app from the Google Play Store.
Here, we tell you about some features of this font-generating app.
- There are 1000s of updated and stylish font styles for both number and text chat.
- In this, you can also decorate the text.
- You can generate various types of stylish fonts and send someone special manually.
- More updated features are also available. If you have connected your WhatsApp, you can change the font style within the chat of your WhatsApp.
Use an online font generator tool
You have another option for changing your style, like a stylish font. Many tools are available online, but here we tell you about the blue WhatsApp font-changing tool.
You can change your font style by connecting WhatsApp to the online tool. Enter your text in the tool and then choose the font style. After choosing this, you can copy the text from the tool and paste the text into your chat board. This method cannot require any third-party app for download on your mobile phone.
How to change the font color on Blue WhatsApp
Suppose you have downloaded the Blue Whatsapp and want to change the font color. Then, you should take steps to change the chat’s color.
- Open WhatsApp and click on the 3 dots on the upper side of the screen.
- Click the “plasmoids” and open the apk setting.
- Open the universal setting.
- Click on the color button.
- Now open the text color, and you can change the color according to your choice.
How to change the font size on Blue WhatsApp
There is an option in WhatsApp for changing the size of the font. There are simple steps for change.
- Open the setting in blue WhatsApp.
- After opening settings, click on the “chats” button.
- Under Chat settings, click the Font Size option. By default, it is set as Medium. You can change it to Large or Small. That’s it.
Here, we discussed changing the font in the blue WhatsApp. And tell how our user can change the font in the blue WhatsApp. You can contact our developer by sending us a good backup or review.